|Full Name:||Angelo Matier Matece|
|Occupation:|| Owner of Casa de los Antojos
(The House of Cravings)
|Theme Song:||"End of Me" by Apocalyptica|
|Quote:||"Knives are like people I think. They come in many varieties and serve various needs. In the hand of someone skilled enough they can be used to create wondrous things, or create serious harm upon others. It's all about the context."|
Born March 3, 1982 Angelo Matier Matese is a "hispanic" male of Spanish/American/French heritages. His was a Businessman, like his father before him and his mother was an aspiring actress who never quite made it. Angelo found his way to Miami isn't really a big story, though it is an emotional one for him. After falling in love with a beautiful, if a bit masochistic, young woman in college he followed her to Miami to start a life together. Bus as is often the case with his personal life, things didn't quote go as planned. Instead of returning to New York however, he simply decided to stay here in Miami and open up his own restaurant.
RP(Roleplay) Hooks Edit
- He's of Spanish/American decent with some French thrown in, though he doesn't speak French.
- Feeling hungry? Looking for a quality, fine dining experience? Why not come by the Casa de los Antojos(The House of Cravings) near the civic Center? Casa de los Antojos
- Can generally be found at his restaurant unless other arrangements are made ahead of time.
- Has some Influence in the Miami culture, primarily the culinary aspects of the culture.
- Is an excellent business man and is an expert in Business Finance.
- He's also got a minor in Ancient Folklore, though he hasn't been keeping up with it since graduating college.